SIE's history of mission-critical reliability in military and defense applications extends to our design and development for the medical market with a broad array of backplanes, enclosures, and portable cabinets for medical electronics and systems. Solutions for thermal management, power supply, and airtight protection against humidity, dust, and other elements are supported by a stringent attention to regulatory requirements and full integration with system-level components.
SIE's standard products provide a base for the board-agnostic design of customized solutions against multiple architectures, including VME, cPCI, and MicroTCA. Whether destined for the hospital, the lab, or even the doctor's office, our rugged system solutions bring the same level of quality and durability required by performance-critical defense and security technologies to the healthcare industry.
Embedded systems for the harshest and most technically-demanding applications, including:
- Diagnostic imaging
- Industrial imaging printers
- Clinical laboratory equipment
- Robotic surgical systems
- Integrated OR systems
- Healthcare IT
- ISO 9001/2000-certified design and production process
- 10 year-plus product lifecycle support
- Full integration capabilities
- Open architecture standards and products
- Cost-effective design and production of modified standard and custom products for all environments
- Continuous product cost reduction
- Regulatory adherence