SIE offers employees hands-on opportunities in a supportive team environment, along with a benefits package you'd expect from a much larger company.
SIE Computing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales ManagerPosted: 3/13/2014
SIE Computing Solutions, Inc. has an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the mid-Atlantic/southeast region of the U.S.
- Work with existing account base to grow the territory by upselling and cross selling new and existing projects.
- Work closely with the management team as well as our internal resources to establish goals for the territory and promote team building with clients.
- Make between 75-100 outbound calls per week to established customer base, develop relationships with key management team members, and solidify face-to-face appointments.
- Schedule, coordinate and execute 8-12 face-to-face appointments per week to uncover new projects and manage existing ones.
- Prepare and present quotes for proposed solutions.
- Work with inside sales and systems architects to ensure smooth transition from order placement to shipment.
- Assist management in the development of strategic relationships with customers.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and one-on-one management support sessions to offer insight and share challenges.
- Provide weekly status reports of forecasted business on real opportunities quoted and quotes outstanding.
- Coordinate, develop and participate in industry trade shows.
- Document work in sales database (Salesforce) on an ongoing basis: notes, visits, forecasted business with key decision makers, etc.
Requirements:Qualifications: Must be:
- Comfortable talking to and working with management and director level personnel in large companies.
- Self-motivated, persistent and possess a great work ethic.
- Goal oriented, will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent networking skills: great with people, good listener and persuasive.
- Proven track record of selling within both short and long sales cycles
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude with the sales team.
- Willing to travel 50-70% of the time.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred with 3-5 years related experience selling technical products to customers within the military or industrial marketplace.As many of our customers’ product/project information is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), all applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.